Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefox not supported?

Firefox not supported?

I think that Windchill ProjectLink could be very useful to the team but I think that the lack of support for Firefox, which many if not most of the team members use, may be a problem. My question is what are the limitations for using Firefox? Are their problems with the basic collaboration tools or is it more in the Pro/ENGINEER and Mathcad area? The team would really benefit from a centralized CM system (SW uses one but the rest of the team does not). Thanks, Greg
1 REPLY 1

RE: Firefox not supported?

Hi Greg, PTC is working on supporting Firefox for Windchill ProjectLink. Agreed many teams are using Firefox and in actual fact are using ProjectLink as well. As it is not official supported, there might be a number of commands that might not operate or function properly. The tradition document stuff will work. It might get a little picky around some of the applets in Projectlink. However, your overall experience should be the same or similar as if you were using IE. This is the first year of many to come supporting FRC. Next year, we will be using the latest release of Windchill ProjectLink available at that time. We are confident that Firefox will be officially supported for that year’s competition.
Announcements
Welcome to PTC Academic!