We are still striving to be the BEST!!
The following changes are coming to the PTC Community:
1. PTC Community Help is now called "Community Information Center."
2. Under Community Information Center, we now have the following boards:
-Welcome & How-To's (This will be adjusted soon to focus on "How To Do XYZ in the Community. All other "How To's" questions will be moved to the appropriate product board).
-Community Networking (All "Public" Groups that pertain to the Regional User Groups will be moved here).
3. New Top Level Categories Categories/ Boards Coming:
A. CREO Parametric
(9 Boards underneath to help sort topics/software better)
B. CREO Elements/Direct
Boards: Creo Elements/ Direct Modeling, Creo Elements/ Direct Drafting
C. PLM Software
Boards: Windchill, Integrity, Windchill Flex PLM
D. Performance Advisor
Boards: Servigistics and Arbortext
Boards: Training Central (Info from our Education Director), Training, and PTC Academic Program
4. Discussions are going to be separate from Ideas. Ideas are going to be temporarily moved and will soon have a new home and process.
5. We will no longer have blogs on the community. All current blog content will be collapsed into the appropriate Discussions board. We will, however, have "Product Tips" boards where employees from PTC can provide helpful, regular FAQs. This is where we will feature community member generated FAQs as well.
6. All open, public groups will be absorbed into the larger content areas previously stated (A through G). Group leaders will be contacted soon to provide suggestions on where the groups fit in the new layout guidelines.
7. A new ranking structure is also coming soon!!
Thank you for your patience as we work through all these changes. 🙂