cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

PTC Community New Layout and Content Move

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

PTC Community New Layout and Content Move

Hi, Everybody,

Happy Thanksgiving!  I am so thankful for each and every community member.  You all make this community great! I know we have been through so many changes over the last six months, but I am confident 2018 is going to be a great community year for us!

Your community team has been working behind the scenes to analyze and identify content that needs to be moved to new locations or organized differently.  We have had input from community members (like you!), PTC product managers, and the support team.  We also took a hard look at the metrics and best practices for online communities. 

The plan is to encourage insightful and more direct conversations with wider groups of people so in the next few weeks you will see new architecture of top level categories, boards, and labels.  I know everyone has their favorite spot/place on the community so always check back at this community announcement area to see what content move is up next.

There will be some consolidation of "groups"/ " community boards" that are limited on engagement, and we will be announcing a new plan for blogs and ideas very soon.

In order to make this as seamless as possible, we have to turn off the subscriptions during the content move for the specific boards so you will not see muliple notifications in your email.  Rest assured, we will turn the subscriptions back on when the content for that specific board is in its new home.   No need to change your community behaviors.  Ask and answer questions as normal, this content move activity will be behind the scenes.

The first community area we will be tackling is PTC Academic Program. 

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Jaime_Lee

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags