cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

CPUG Meeting Coming Soon!

BrianMartin
11-Garnet

CPUG Meeting Coming Soon!

Hi everyone...

Just a quick update. I've confirmed a great centrally located meeting space for the inaugural meeting of the Chesapeake Regional Users Group (CPUG).

The meeting will be held at the brand new Miller Branch of the Howard County Library. This is a very large, modern, professional meeting space with projection capabilities, WiFi, and seating for up to 300 people. A map of the meeting space can be found HERE. The address is below:

Miller Branch

9421 Frederick Rd

Ellicott City, MD 21042

Phone:  (410) 313-1950

I'm working on invitations to the event for all area companies using PTC products. Once we have a rough tabulation of how many attendees we'll have, I'll firm up the meeting date. Currently I'm looking at a Thursday or Friday morning in the early December timeframe. Given that this is our first event, I wanted to limit the meeting to a half-day. Registration will begin at 9am and is free to all attendees. A tentative agenda follows:

• 9am: Free Registration Begins
  • 9-10am: Meet and Greet (Coffee, Donuts, and Light Refreshments served)
  • 10-10:40am: Opening Session. Discussion of CPUG structure/leadership and charter and mission.
  • 10:40-10:50: Break
  • 10:50-11:50: Tips and Tricks (Creo + Windchill)
  • 11:50-12:30pm: Lunch (TBD)
  • 12:30-1:30pm: Training Session (attendance is optional - topic TBD)
  • 1:30-1:45pm: Closing Remarks

The focus of this User Group will be how to gain the maximum value from the PTC software your company already owns. We're not out to sell you anything... this is an "old school" user group. We'll network, share knowledge, collaborate, and (hopefully) enjoy ourselves while we learn how to make the most of our investment in PTC tools.

The date and a final agenda are forthcoming. Both will be announced here first!

Thanks everyone! Hope to see you all very soon...

-Brian

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags