cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Full Stack Developer or Front End Developer or Back End Developer: Which is better?

JD_11160467
2-Guest

Full Stack Developer or Front End Developer or Back End Developer: Which is better?

Hello to all of you!

I need some guidance because my career in development is at a junction. I want to create a mobile application that runs on both Android and iOS, but I'm not sure if I should concentrate on front-end, back-end, or full stack development. I also want to decide which programming language is best for creating cross-platform applications. Flutter, React Native, and native programming are some of the possibilities that I've heard about.

I went through this article and gained some knowledge but still I have few concerns over which one would offer bright future. I would be grateful for any first-hand experience or guidance from those who have developed cross-platform mobile apps.

Thank you in advance for your insights!

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags