cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

How can I sign up for an User Experience Center session?

mbonitati
1-Newbie

How can I sign up for an User Experience Center session?

Trying to find out how I can signup for the UX Lab so that I can update my schedule.

3 REPLIES 3
jmcmanus
14-Alexandrite
(To:mbonitati)

Hello Mary,

If you log back in to your registration and "Edit Profile" there is a question "Are you interested in participating in the User Experience Center"?

Click Yes

This will get you on their distribution list on how to sign up for a time. There is also a question regarding Technical Community Open Forum being held on Thursday and Friday by the PTC USER Board if you are also interested in those sessions.

Please let me knos if I can be of further assistance.

Jen

jmcmanus
14-Alexandrite

Hello Mary,

If you log back in to your registration and "Edit Profile" there is a question "Are you interested in participating in the User Experience Center"?

Click Yes

This will get you on their distribution list on how to sign up for a time. There is also a question regarding Technical Community Open Forum being held on Thursday and Friday by the PTC USER Board if you are also interested in those sessions.

Please let me knos if I can be of further assistance.

Jen

jmcmanus
14-Alexandrite

Hello Mary,

Just checking if you had success logging back in to receive updates on teh User Experience Center?

Top Tags