Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mathcad 2K Professional Update

Highlighted

Hi everyone! I was reading the posts yesterday when I came across a link for the 1st update to Mathcad 2000 professional. The update has fixed all of the problems with 3d plot rendering, and some memory leak issues. If you have the professional edition of Mathcad 2k I highly recommend the update. Go to the technical support area for mathcad 2000 on the mathsoft main site and follow the links. (You will need your mathcad serial # to access the download. The update is about 3.45 meg.) Well worth the time!!

Ken Davis
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

I have the "A" designation now. Still problems with scrolling past the three 3-D plots in the attached file. Any suggestions?
---------------------
Physics: Common Sense made Obscure by Mathematics
Highlighted

Hi,

Please explain exactly what your problem is. I have no problems scrolling past your plots per se, but I do have to click on them to get them to render. The 'big black area' that covers the plot (on my display at least) is caused by my display driver.

I do not have any problems scrolling past the plots.

(excellent lab by the way--I wish I had Mathcad when I took physics some 15 years ago 🙂 )

Ken Davis
Highlighted

You are correct. I can scroll past the plots, but they don't display. The only solution I have found is to ctrl-x and ctrl-v to get a refresh. Sometimes the click in and out works, but not always. Mathsoft, what is the preferred video driver, ram available, etc. for 3-D plots in 2000?
---------------------
Physics: Common Sense made Obscure by Mathematics
Highlighted

I have no problems at all. Scroll up, down past the graphics, they are there, no black screens no need to click. I use Pentium 500MHz, ATI Rage Pro Turbo AGP graphics card and its latest drivers. Spent a pleasant ten minutes zooming, spinning.. your beautiful graphics. Thanks!
Jean Rosenfeld
Announcements