cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spline Rectangular

ptc-1368288
1-Newbie

Spline Rectangular

This type of spline was just needed. Then reshaped a bit .=>. in the tool box. Does the same task as with the "Splines Routines" and is therefore the equivalent of the DAEP built-in Bicubic2d.

Thanks again Valery.

Saved 2001i.

jmG
4 REPLIES 4

Jean,

I take is this is the sheet which you refer to in your other post. Have just downloaded it.

Mike

MIke Armstrong wrote:

Jean,

I take is this is the sheet which you refer to in your other post. Have just downloaded it.

Mike

What you have downloaded works fine, surely. But my actual tool box is a bit different and based on the quickest access and the frequency of use for different items, most commonly used.

Jean

Jean,

I always try to find many different methods of achieving the same things -helps learn quicker.

The only problem I can see with your Functional Interpolator is that it is based on 3 column matrix. This function could be improved if the Matrix column function choice is made an argument of the function. Therefore, the user could select the required columns to be extracted and interpolated.

Mike

Jean,

>The only problem I can see with your Functional Interpolator is that it is based on 3 column matrix. This function could be improved if

the Matrix column function choice is made an argument of the function. Therefore, the user could select the required columns to be

extracted and interpolated. < [Mike]

Not that way Mike,

The rectangular spline suits any number of rows/cols. I suits as well the square data table interpolation. The square data table

interpolation is not demonstrated as it does not really exist in Engineering. But the square surface plot is common and demonstrated in

the first example. Then follows the rectangular surface and the rectangular data table. As soon as you modify a modular construct then

problems arise. Too much automation often results in red work sheet.

The work sheet is in "Usage"

Jean

Announcements
Check out the latest
Mathcad Tip
"PTC Mathcad 15 / Prime 1-6 Update."