cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Cannot add attachment to my Posting

ptc-2151062
1-Newbie

Cannot add attachment to my Posting

I get the following error when I click "Add Attachment": Could not access ftp directory: '/opt/d00/content/download/docs/forums/thumbs'. Please check your FTP Settings. Anyone else having this issue? I know the file size and type are correct. Thanks, Andri
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
9 REPLIES 9

me too
CBenner
5-Regular Member
(To:RickGiguere)

TEST... Seems to be worlking.
Chris Benner
Autodesk ® Expert Elite
CBenner
5-Regular Member
(To:CBenner)

However, I can't actually SEE the picture on the forum page... can you all see it?
Chris Benner
Autodesk ® Expert Elite

Chris, I see the flying wheel, if that's what you're asking. David
CBenner
5-Regular Member
(To:DavidButz)

Thanks David, But don't you recognize the wheel? Only the greatest NHL team ever! LOL Must be something on my end that won't let it show up. Still not sure why the others can't attach at all.
Chris Benner
Autodesk ® Expert Elite

Chris, I guess I owe you a return test. I'm not even that big a fan, just felt like sticking up for the locals. David
CBenner
5-Regular Member
(To:DavidButz)

LOL What is that, like a high school team or something? But seriously.. Thank God for the Red Wings or Michigan would have NOTHING to brag about in sports. Chris
Chris Benner
Autodesk ® Expert Elite

Funny (I just realized) that each logo features a spoked wheel. Sorry, everyone, for wasting Forum space; last entry.

"Chris Benner" wrote:

LOL What is that, like a high school team or something? But seriously.. Thank God for the Red Wings or Michigan would have NOTHING to brag about in sports. Chris

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: PTC Control Center and Creo+ Portal

Top Tags