cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Deciphering Board Posts

rh-2
1-Newbie

Deciphering Board Posts

I am having a hard time understanding why over 50% of the board postings are nearly impossible to decipher. In my Profile settings, "English" is selected as the board language. Yet for some reason, words keep appearing misspelled, and proper grammar gets destroyed, making it extremely difficult for me to assist other Pro/E users with their problems. Do you believe this could be a browser problem, or perhaps an independent user issue?
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Ryan There are many posts that come from non-native English speaking users that would like help from us. Secondly remember we engineers are terrible spelers and if we don't use the spell check things will sound wonrg. Lastly are minds sometimes are in a rush and post incomplete questions on the issue and therefore make it hard for someone to help. This is my take on your situation. Eric
Top Tags