cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

How can I see what models in session have been modified???

jaapkramer
1-Newbie

How can I see what models in session have been modified???

Hi, Is there any way of visualizing what sub-parts in an assembly in my current Pro/E session have been modified?? In the browser of our other CAD system, CoCreate Modeling, floppy disk icons appear in front of each modified item, which is very convenient. Since we work with huge assemblies, it's nice to check what you've been modifying before actually saving: we are only human, and someone may mistakenly change a part that belongs to his collegue. We use Modelmanager as PDM system for both CAD applications, and at this moment the combination MM - Pro/E cannot lock objects in Pro/E that have been reserved by another user (with CoCreate Modeling, it works the way it should) Thanks, regards, Jaap
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags