cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Instance Accelerators

Stephen
4-Participant

Instance Accelerators

This config.pro option creates a .xpr on a family table part save. It speeds up retrieval of family tabled parts as it pulls model info info from the .xpr file not the generic part file providing open time and memory savings. It also saves the instance geometry simp rep info into the .xpr file so you can benefit from the geometry rep with family table instances.

Now this is what ptc claims and I'm just starting my testing, but I'm looking for any more input on this functionality and also how Ilink and PDM Link handle these .xpr's

Any input would be great!

Thanks

Steve

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags