cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Mouse problems

ptc-2278594
1-Newbie

Mouse problems

Hi i am a student at loughborough university and am just starting to use pro e iv got my self a copy and installed it fine and began to make a few basic shapes only to find that i cant pan with the middle mouse button. i can zoom fine but cant pan making construction impossible, the arrow keys dont work either i have a logitech wave wireless mouse and keyboard which works fine with everything eles. is there some known compatibility problem or a setting i need to tweak Please help me!!! Mark
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Go to your mouse settings in the control panel. Be sure that the middle mouse button has been assigned the middle-click function. I currently use a similar mouse and have no issues. I hope this helps.

yer sorted nw thanx

yer sorted nw thanx
Top Tags