cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Pro/MECHANICA 3.0, Predefined result window

jskraba
7-Bedrock

Pro/MECHANICA 3.0, Predefined result window

Hello!

I'm occasionally doing FEM analyses in Pro/MECHANICA integrated mode. When the design study is finished I want to see the results, but every time I have to define result windows (Stress von Mises and Displacement) to show the results.

Is there an option or config file, which would by default show predefined result windows without having to define them every time? I know I can save results windows to .rwd file, but Mechanica also saves the legends and other properties with it, so when the results change, the legends aren't accurate anymore.

Basically, I would like to have a predefined result windows to show stresses von Mises and displacement with continous tone and shown as deformed.

TIA.

Jurij Škraba
Research & Developement Department for Hydromechanical Equipment
LitostrojPower | Production of Power Generation and Industrial Equipment | <u>http://www.litostroj-ei.si</u>

P Pomisli na naravo, preden se odločiš za tiskanje tega sporočila.Consider the environment before printing this mail.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
jskraba
7-Bedrock
(To:jskraba)

Hello again!

I actually answered myself, since I went looking in the help files and found Results Template File topic.

Solution: Save results window as a template file and then retrieve it by Insert Results from Template menu option.

Regards,

Jurij Škraba
Research & Developement Department for Hydromechanical Equipment
LitostrojPower | Production of Power Generation and Industrial Equipment | <u>http://www.litostroj-ei.si</u>

P Pomisli na naravo, preden se odločiš za tiskanje tega sporočila.Consider the environment before printing this mail.

Top Tags