Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF 4.0

Highlighted

WF 4.0

We just started using WF4.0 and I like the new features that I have seen so far. I use dual monitors and with WF3.0 when ever a pop up menu is activated it moves it to the second screen out of the way. In WF4 it is still on the main screen most of the time. Somtimes it is on the second screen. Is there a config to controll this? Also with then new file tree manager is there a way to specify a location for it to start besides going to my documents? Thanks, Steve
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: WF 4.0

The WF4.0 behaviour is correct. Please let me know which dialogs moved to the second screen in WF4.0. Thanks,

"Steven Miller" wrote:

We just started using WF4.0 and I like the new features that I have seen so far. I use dual monitors and with WF3.0 when ever a pop up menu is activated it moves it to the second screen out of the way. In WF4 it is still on the main screen most of the time. Somtimes it is on the second screen. Is there a config to controll this? Also with then new file tree manager is there a way to specify a location for it to start besides going to my documents? Thanks, Steve

Announcements