cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

how to display annotation feat?

Dmi3U
15-Moonstone

how to display annotation feat?

Hi All!
How do I display annotation feat in wf 4.0 m100? I have created a couple of notes and want to make them flat to screen. I see that they have been cretaed - they are listed in model tree but they are not displayed on the screen. All layers are unhidden. Is there a config option- I can not remember.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
Dmi3U
15-Moonstone
(To:Dmi3U)

Thanks to all who replied.
I had "model_note_display no" in my config.pro preventing me from seeing 3d notes and annotations.

In Reply to Dmitry Ushamirsky:
Hi All!
How do I display annotation feat in wf 4.0 m100? I have created a couple of notes and want to make them flat to screen. I see that they have been cretaed - they are listed in model tree but they are not displayed on the screen. All layers are unhidden. Is there a config option- I can not remember.
Top Tags