cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Duplicate Process Plan Association

Imad_A
8-Gravel

Duplicate Process Plan Association

We automated the process of duplicating the ManufDS and associated Process Plan from the MAPSB by extracting the number and name of the ManufDS and filling them into the corresponding fields of the Process Plan. To achieve this, we developed a custom class that extends the default DuplicateProcessPlanAssociationCopyOverDelegate class and modified certain methods. Subsequently, we replaced the default class with our custom class in the mpmlink.service.properties.xconf file.

<Option cardinality="singleton" requestor="com.ptc.windchill.mpml.processplan.MPMPartToProcessPlanLink" selector="mapsb_duplicate" serviceClass="com.ptc.windchill.mpml.CustomClass"/>

this worked smoothly in version 11, but unfortunately, it is not functional in the current version 12.1. and the line corresponding to DuplicateProcessPlanAssociationCopyOverDelegate is no longer exists in the mpmlink.service.properties.xconf file.

11:

11.png

12.1:

41.png

We would greatly appreciate any assistance or guidance on how to adapt the process to make it functional in version 12.1.

Thank you in advance for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imad_A
8-Gravel
(To:Imad_A)

I discovered that the delegate accountable for that has been substituted in Windchill 12.1 with: 

<!--Duplicate Process Plans delegates for MAPSB-->
    <Service context="default" name="com.ptc.windchill.associativity.delegate.DuplicateProcessPlansDelegate">
        <Option cardinality="singleton" requestor="null" selector="MAPSB" serviceClass="com.ptc.windchill.mpml.processplan.DefaultDuplicateProcessPlansDelegate" />
    </Service>

Consequently, I replicated the action by employing a personalized class that extends the DefaultDuplicateProcessPlansDelegate.

the functionality has been restored and is now functioning without any issues.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Imad_A
8-Gravel
(To:Imad_A)

I discovered that the delegate accountable for that has been substituted in Windchill 12.1 with: 

<!--Duplicate Process Plans delegates for MAPSB-->
    <Service context="default" name="com.ptc.windchill.associativity.delegate.DuplicateProcessPlansDelegate">
        <Option cardinality="singleton" requestor="null" selector="MAPSB" serviceClass="com.ptc.windchill.mpml.processplan.DefaultDuplicateProcessPlansDelegate" />
    </Service>

Consequently, I replicated the action by employing a personalized class that extends the DefaultDuplicateProcessPlansDelegate.

the functionality has been restored and is now functioning without any issues.

Top Tags