cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Unable to allow editing views for ResultingFromChangeNotices Table

SubasicDar
6-Contributor

Unable to allow editing views for ResultingFromChangeNotices Table

Hi,

I am trying to make the ResultingFromChangeNotices table editable or in other words make it possible for users to create and edit views.

Currently I am overriding the buildComponentConfig method with the following code

public ComponentConfig buildComponentConfig(ComponentParams var1) throws WTException {
TableConfig tableConfig = (TableConfig)super.buildComponentConfig(var1);
tableConfig.setSingleViewOnly(false);
tableConfig.setConfigurable(true);
tableConfig.setShowCustomViewLink(true);
tableConfig.setSelectable(true);
return tableConfig;
}

DS_10414181_0-1681379891627.png

As you can see, i get the Buttons for customizing the views, however the wrong wizard pops up if i try to create or edit a custom view as i can't edit the view's name in the first wizard step as it is possible normally.

DS_10414181_2-1681383327659.png

When I try to create a view nevertheless, it never finishes loading.

DS_10414181_3-1681383554708.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @HelesicPetr, thank you very much for your reply.

I did not find any information in the log-files regarding my problem and decided to replace the whole table with a new custom one before struggling for even longer.

Therefore I created a TableBuilder & -View class. Inserted the new table in the changesTab ActionModel and removed the previous one.

These are the Signatures of my classes in use:

public class MyCustomResultingChangeNoticesTableBuilder extends AbstractConfigurableTableBuilder implements ConfigurableTableBuilder
public class MyCustomResultingChangeNoticesTableView extends JCAConfigurableTable

Best Regards 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @SubasicDar 

Check MethodServer logs. There has to be some information there what failed. 

If there is nothing, set the debug level for logging because the processing page is stuck. 

There is a reason why it is stuck. you will find it in the log files.

PetrH 

Hi @HelesicPetr, thank you very much for your reply.

I did not find any information in the log-files regarding my problem and decided to replace the whole table with a new custom one before struggling for even longer.

Therefore I created a TableBuilder & -View class. Inserted the new table in the changesTab ActionModel and removed the previous one.

These are the Signatures of my classes in use:

public class MyCustomResultingChangeNoticesTableBuilder extends AbstractConfigurableTableBuilder implements ConfigurableTableBuilder
public class MyCustomResultingChangeNoticesTableView extends JCAConfigurableTable

Best Regards 🙂

Top Tags