cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Wizard event listener

TG_10272716
10-Marble

Wizard event listener

Hello,

I have a general question about the Windchill documentation.

So there are a lot of listeners available to use in JSPs for customization like "wizardLoadComplete" or "afterLoadAttribueTable" etc. but is there a documentation of all listeners?

I need a specific listener but how am I supposed to find it without a list of all available listener?

I was not able to find anything about those events, maybe someone can help me or has the same problem.

Best regards

1 REPLY 1

Hi @TG_10272716 

I guess that you can find some resources in a system Windchill documentation which is accessible from customization level. (if you enable Customization Tab in a Preference Management )

or jus go to a correct page with your windchill adress>

API Documentation

windchillserver.ptc.com/Windchill/app/#ptc1/apiDocs/apiDocs?oid=OR%3Awt.org.WTUser%3A12&u8=1

Tools

windchillserver.ptc.com/Windchill/app/#ptc1/carambola/tools/list?oid=OR%3Awt.org.WTUser%3A12&u8=1

Component Catalog

windchillserver.ptc.com//Windchill/app/#ptc1/componentCatalog/componentCatalog?oid=OR%3Awt.org.WTUser%3A12&u8=1

javaScript API page which can be useful for you.

windchillserver.ptc.com/Windchill/app/#ptc1/jsapi/jsapi

PetrH

Top Tags