cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

get Err during approval promotion workflow

CHASEONHO
18-Opal

get Err during approval promotion workflow

To change the status of a promotional target, we configured the following code:

wt.maturity.PromotionNotice pn = (wt.maturity.PromotionNotice)primaryBusinessObject;
wt.fc.QueryResult qr= wt.maturity.MaturityHelper.service.getPromotionTargets(pn);

while (qr.hasMoreElements()) 
                  {
                    wt.doc.WTDocument doc=(wt.doc.WTDocument) qr.nextElement();
                    wt.lifecycle.LifeCycleServerHelper.service.setState((wt.lifecycle.LifeCycleManaged)doc,wt.lifecycle.State.toState("DESIGNCHANGE"));
                  }

try
{
wt.util.WTProperties props = wt.util.WTProperties.getLocalProperties();
VERBOSE = props.getProperty("wt.maturity.verbose",VERBOSE);
}
catch( Throwable t )
{

}

try{
     wt.maturity.MaturityServerHelper.service.unlockTargets (pn);
} catch (wt.maturity.MaturityException me){
       if ( VERBOSE )
         me.printStackTrace();     
}

I got the following error:

wt.util.WTException: java.lang.ClassCastException: wt.part.WTPart cannot be cast to wt.doc.WTDocument
중첩 예외: java.lang.ClassCastException: wt.part.WTPart cannot be cast to wt.doc.WTDocument
중첩 예외: wt.util.WTException: java.lang.ClassCastException: wt.part.WTPart cannot be cast to wt.doc.WTDocument
중첩 예외: java.lang.ClassCastException: wt.part.WTPart cannot be cast to wt.doc.WTDocument
wt.workflow.engine.FailedExpressionException: wt.util.WTException: java.lang.ClassCastException: wt.part.WTPart cannot be cast to wt.doc.WTDocument

I tried to promote the part object, but I get the following error:
I knew that if I ran this code on a part, I would ignore it and perform the original workflow.
But it was not.
What should I do?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Jason27
12-Amethyst
(To:CHASEONHO)

the primaryBusinessObject is a part object.

change

wt.doc.WTDocument doc=(wt.doc.WTDocument) qr.nextElement();

to

wt.part.WTPart part=(wt.part.WTPart) qr.nextElement();

Dear Jason27

If so, does not the same error occur for WTDocument?
I do not know how to handle the API properly, so I have to apply the if statement to specify the lifecycle state only for the WTDocument and the rest to apply the original process?

I copied the original Approval promotion Request Process and assigned it as the default process.

Thank you.

Top Tags