cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Access to Support Desk (Assisted Support) Ending - ILM 10.8

kswidrovich
11-Garnet

Access to Support Desk (Assisted Support) Ending - ILM 10.8

What Does this Mean?

Access to the support desk (Assisted Support) is available for the first two years of the “Sustained Support” period.  At the end of this period the primary resources for assistance are provided through online and self-help Technical Support Services

Sustained Support continues to provide access to pre-existing maintenance releases and patches, as well as New Releases of PTC Software. The Sustained Support period does not provide Customers access to new patches or new SPR fixes. PTC Sustained Support is not applicable for PTC Cloud Customers.

When is this Happening?

For ILM 10.8 access to the support desk ends in September of 2021.

How Do I get Support?

For assistance it is recommended that self-help online resources are accessed such as documentation and this community

Can I purchase Extended Support?

“Extended Support” is not available for the SSE family of products at this time.

What if I have Questions?

If you have questions about the Support Lifecycle or moving to a supported version of your product, please contact technical support and we will be happy to assist!

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags