cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Adding Fields in Type Presentations

blercher
4-Participant

Adding Fields in Type Presentations

Hi,

I added some fields to the testcase type. Now I' m wondering why they doesn't appear when I use the preview function nor if I open

a testcase in my integrity client.

Is there any kind of visibility flag to set?

thanks for help

Bernd

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DanR.
10-Marble
(To:blercher)

Bernd,

I'm assuming you are referring to the "ALM_Test Case" type. The fields that you added must be visible to that type and the users/groups. Go to Types and select the type you want to edit. In this case select ALM_Test Case and enter "Ctrl + e" or right click and select "Edit Type...". Select visible Fields and add the fields that are required for that type. Next you need to edit those fields to ensure they are visible by the users and groups. Look at the "Relevance" and "Editability" tabs for those fields.

Hope that helps,

Dan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DanR.
10-Marble
(To:blercher)

Bernd,

I'm assuming you are referring to the "ALM_Test Case" type. The fields that you added must be visible to that type and the users/groups. Go to Types and select the type you want to edit. In this case select ALM_Test Case and enter "Ctrl + e" or right click and select "Edit Type...". Select visible Fields and add the fields that are required for that type. Next you need to edit those fields to ensure they are visible by the users and groups. Look at the "Relevance" and "Editability" tabs for those fields.

Hope that helps,

Dan

blercher
4-Participant
(To:DanR.)

Hi Daniel,

thanks for your help!

Bernd

Top Tags