cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Display ViewSet in the client with CLI

BiFi
1-Newbie

Display ViewSet in the client with CLI

Hello,

I have to make a viewset available ( as in being displayed) from the CLI.

I use integrity fetchviewset to import the viewset and make it available in the client menu ViewSet -> Open. This command makes the viewset to be displayed on the list that appears in the client from the menu ViewSet -> Open and the user has to select it and actually open it for display. But I want to skip this user action and make the viewset to be displayed when he opens the client, without him having to actually open the viewset "manually". Is that possible? I could not find this in the documentation.

I am using PTC 10.4 client.

Thanks for any help with this!

2 REPLIES 2
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:BiFi)

Just to make sure I understand this: You want to use a CLI command to update and select what ViewSet will be open the next time any user on a given workstation opens a client?

If that is the case, I am not aware of such a command. Please contact PTC Integrity Support if you wish to have such an enhancement request created.

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
BiFi
1-Newbie
(To:KaelLizak)

Hello,

Thank you very much for your reply and sorry for the delay in my answer.

I managed to get in contact with PTC and received an "official" answer that this is not possible via CLI; so there is no command to make the viewset be displayed when the client opens.

Maybe they will implement it in the near future...

Bianca

Top Tags