cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Does anyone suggest me how to capture effort and costing in testing cycle up to project level ? And if you are doing what is your way to achieve the same ? Any quick suggestion and idea would be helpful ?

kjain-2
15-Moonstone

Does anyone suggest me how to capture effort and costing in testing cycle up to project level ? And if you are doing what is your way to achieve the same ? Any quick suggestion and idea would be helpful ?

Does anyone suggest me how to capture effort and costing in testing cycle up to project level ? And if you are doing what is your way to achieve the same ? Any quick suggestion and idea would be helpful ? (Not only technical idea any business side idea would also be helpful.)

2 REPLIES 2

Oh, also this answer was not taken over ;(

Here again:

The hierarchy is as follows:

Project > Test Plan > Test Objective > Test Document > Test Case 

Project > Test Plan > Test Objective > Test Session > Test Case

If you want to consolidate costs you should put this on the lowest level and use existing or custom fields to accumulate the costs and efforts as you need. In ALM solution are already similar calculations available.IntegrityTestManagement.PNG

Regards

Volker 

Hi Volker,

Thanks a lot for your response and explaining in such a appreciable way...

I got it working just by the use of some computation field and it's working now....

Thanks Voker.. 🙂 

Kapil

Top Tags