cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Expand All in Relationship View of Query in Integrity?

AnitaD
4-Participant

Expand All in Relationship View of Query in Integrity?

relationship view of query.GIF

Does anyone know how to "Expand All / Collapse All" in a Relationship View of a query? Relationship View is very cool... but who wants to click each and every item and related item to display all data?!

7 REPLIES 7
mrump
14-Alexandrite
(To:AnitaD)

expand_all.JPG

AnitaD
4-Participant
(To:mrump)

Thank you, Matthias Rump. Nice to know this feature is available in thick client. But many of our users use thin/web client. I don't see a smiliar feature. Am I missing it?

mrump
14-Alexandrite

Hi Anita,

seems your are right. At least in my 10.6 WebUI I do not see that option either. Please post an RFC so we other customers can attach to that.

There is another way to target this problem, as you can use the CLI.

"im relationships -g --expandLevel=10 <IssueID>"

Or you can write a report that uses a WALK approach to expand all Levels of relationships and express that data in any way you like, based on the selection you run your report on.

HTH Matthias

Maxim
1-Newbie
(To:mrump)

Hi Anita and Matthias,

there's also a third way: If the relationship view is a predefined one, you can also set it in the Properties of this specific view in the Solution with "expandLevel=10" (including quotes)

Anita, did Maxim's suggestion below work for you?

AnitaD
4-Participant
(To:jgorsline)

Oh shoot!  Just sent you a message!  Pls see message!

MichaelChatel
20-Turquoise

Depending on customer usage cases, the RFC for the WebUI functionality for this, may already be logged:

Enhancement RFC # 144933.

If such Integrity WebUI functionality is desired, be sure to contact Support, to create a Support case, asking to be attached to the appropriate RFC.  This helps us track customer demand for such features, and this can help drive such features coming to fruition.

2015-09-29EDT08:33 Edit by Kael Converted the RFC test to a hyperlink to the corresponding KB article

Top Tags