cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Get GUI selected member information

ptc-5342336
1-Newbie

Get GUI selected member information

Hi to all,

I use Integrity Client 10 and would like to be able to get in a programmaticall way, the selected member informations (like name, path in the sandbox etc)

on each click done on a member in the client GUI.

I know that this is possible but I am not sure how to get the event "onClick" on the member in sandbox view.

The documentation for MKS Integrity 2010CLI Reference Guide does not help in this regards.

Please advise,

Adrian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I think I know what you're asking, and I hope this example helps you get started.

rightclickexample.jpg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

I think I know what you're asking, and I hope this example helps you get started.

rightclickexample.jpg

Hi,

Thank you for your respone. Unfortunately, it seems, that the environment variables are not set at all.

I mean the ones starting with MKSSI_. I have the client started and I cannot print any of the variables as there are no variables set for them.

Is there maybe an option to activate the environment variables?

Thx,

Adrian

Now it works, my mistake!

Thank you very much!

Great news Adrian thanks. I do recall that when I first tried these variables I also had trouble, but it's so long ago, I can't remember anymore what the trouble was. Glad you found it!

Top Tags