cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

How can I delete other users' "user (or lock) filters"?

blemay
1-Newbie

How can I delete other users' "user (or lock) filters"?

Having just installed the Implementer plugin to RDi 9.1, ALL the "user filters" ever created by a user show up as "lock filters" in the plugin.  In some cases there are scores of them.  Most of them show "empty list" when expanded because the objects were long ago promoted to production.

As Implementer administrator, I would like to delete these obsolete "user filters" from within Implementer so the users don't have to clean them up themselves in RDi or Implementer.  However, when I try from WRKFLT.1 (from "Users" menu option #41, then '17' "User Filters" then F9 "All Users", then '4' "Delete", then 'Y' "Reply"), I get no message but the user filter remains.  It appears that I cannot delete another user's filters.

Can anyone tell me how to do this?  Or from which database tables need records need to be deleted?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DawnBlohm
5-Regular Member
(To:blemay)

Hi Bob,

Unfortunately, you have encountered a defect that we plan on fixing in a future release.
I will log a case and attach you to the defect so that you will be notified when it is fixed.

Dawn

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
DawnBlohm
5-Regular Member
(To:blemay)

Hi Bob,

Unfortunately, you have encountered a defect that we plan on fixing in a future release.
I will log a case and attach you to the defect so that you will be notified when it is fixed.

Dawn

Top Tags