cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

How can the Modified Date field type can be changed so it will not return milliseconds?

gandriescu
4-Participant

How can the Modified Date field type can be changed so it will not return milliseconds?

Hello.

With one of our customers we need to have a round trip mechanism for requirements management. We receive RIF files extracted from DOORS which we import in Integrity using the PTC Requirements Interchange Format Utility 2.4.  After we complete the work we are exporting the requirements in RIF format using the same utility and send the result to the customer. When the customer tries to import the RIF that we have sent he fails in doing so.

The customer is using DOORS as a requirements management tool combined with Exeerpt 2.3 for the export to RIF format.

One suspicion from his side is that the dates in the PTC Integrity RIF exported file contains milliseconds that Exerpt can not interpret.

Is there a possibility to configure the RIF utility to export the dates up to seconds?

Thanks you for your support.

Gabriel

1 REPLY 1

Hi Gabriel,

your question is already some days old, but I'd just like to add, that this field is an internal Integrity field.  And even if I did some similar thing within Integrity's Gateway already (shorten fields), I havent done anything regarding the RIF exporter yet.

If the user manual does not help with mentioning an export format, i'd say ask please our Support how to do.

Kr

Volker

Top Tags