cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

How to Install Implementer Plug-in for RDP 8.5

ptc-4709990
1-Newbie

How to Install Implementer Plug-in for RDP 8.5

I downloaded a trial for IBM RDP 8.5 and following the instructions to install the plug-in leads to an empty list. Has anyone else tried this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Implementer 10.1 is compatible with RDP 7.6 or 7.5, or WDSC 7.0.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Has anyone loaded the plug-in on RDP 8.0.x?

Hi,

i've installed the plugin on RDi 8.5. Works just as well. You have to be on 10.2 to be able to make it work.

Don't hesitate to ask any question from a Implementer client side

Michel Leclerc

TD Assurance

Montreal

We are on Implementer 10.1, and I’m trying to install on RDi 8.0.3 now. Do you know if that supported? To upgrade Implementer to Implementer 10.2 do I need to upgrade Integrity as well?

Jeff Green

Jeff,

10.1 will not work with the plugin. You have to install 10.2. As for Integrity, i can't help you, since we don't use (yet) this software.

Michel

DawnBlohm
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-4709990)

Jeff,

Please contact Technical Support at 1-800-477-6435 or log a case online, here at www.ptc.com/support. We'll need to know your version of Implementer (IDSPVER from the command line) and we'll troubleshoot this problem with you.

Thanks!

Dawn Blohm

Manager, Implementer Support

RDP 8.5 is only available for Implementer 10.2. Having said that, 8.5 has not yet been certified. That means that we are not aware of any product changes or 'gotchas' that might arise from using 8.5, if there are any. But please go ahead and use it, if that is what you want to do.

As far as upgrading Integrity, if you tell me what release of Integrity you are on, I can tell you if you would need to upgrade Integrity in order to use Implementer 10.2.

We are running MKS Integrity 2009 (4.10.0.5799).

Let's try this, I see the 10.1 plugin is labeled 'WDSC', will it work with RDP 8.0.3? RDP 7?

I'm a little confused. In the case you just opened with Support you had stated that you were on 10.2.

Implementer 10.1 will not work with RDP 8, only 7.5 or 7.6 and WDSC 7.0.

Implementer 10.2 will work with Integrity 2009, but you need to be at least on SP7 in order to obtain full functionality.

You can always verify which versions of integrations work with Implementer by looking at the Administration or User Guides.

I referenced the 10.2 manual that was sent to me but we are on 10.1. I am trying to get the plugin to work with the latest version of Rational that I can use, do you know which version that is compatible?

Implementer 10.1 is compatible with RDP 7.6 or 7.5, or WDSC 7.0.

Thanks, that's the info I have been looking for!

Top Tags