cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

How to change the interface of PTC

zlyu
1-Newbie

How to change the interface of PTC

We used to use an simple interface which only included project name and bart number. It was easy to search files by either bart number or project name. And it was easy to  download by clicking download button. Now the old server has been shut down and the new server with new interface is not that easy to use. It has a lot of selection and it takes several steps to download file. Is there any method the change the interface like the old one. By the way I have the .jar package of the old one. Because the old server has been shut down that I couldn't deploy it.

1 REPLY 1
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:zlyu)

Hello zheng lyu‌,

I think this is probably a question you should take up with your Integrity administrator, but let me see if I can help a bit:

Did you use an Integrity query to get this information?  Is there a type which contains both the project name and the bart number?  If so, you can create a query on that type, and constrain the display fields to only show the project name & bart number.

Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
Top Tags