cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How to create a report with all task weekly status

skrisnamoorthy
1-Newbie

How to create a report with all task weekly status

Hi all,

I am in need of PTC Integrity report to list the task for 30 weeks. Let me know if anyone has any idea?

Regards,

Shankar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:KaelLizak)

Hello Shankar Krisna Moorthy‌,

Did my response above help?  If so, could you let us know by clicking on the Correct Answer button on that post, marking the answer correct?  If not, could you let us know, so that we can assist further?

Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello Shankar,

The easiest way to generate a "report" (in the general sense of the word) is to see if you can use a query to get those items.  You can then export the query results to Excel, and manipulate that data.

There are more complicated Integrity reports that are available which serve as examples, and rely on underlying report recipes.  Trying to create a new report from the report menu is usually available to users, although you may need to customize your viewset to expose both the running and creation of those reports.

Does that help?

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:KaelLizak)

Hello Shankar Krisna Moorthy‌,

Did my response above help?  If so, could you let us know by clicking on the Correct Answer button on that post, marking the answer correct?  If not, could you let us know, so that we can assist further?

Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Hi KaelLizak,

Thanks for your update. I forget to add, I need to pull the list of task for 30 weeks as each week how many task. (Kind of Burn down chart).

Thanks.

Shankar

Set your query up to pull the date information for your tasks.  When you export to Excel, you should be able to chart the data based on dates, or set up a formula to create week numbers for corresponding dates, then chart based on the week numbers.

As a proper Integrity report, this is a little more complicated, but you could set it up as a chart (using the same query), and then capture that data.

-Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Top Tags