cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

How to create field that is possible to input additional value? like Parameters, Parameter Values.

kkim-3
1-Newbie

How to create field that is possible to input additional value? like Parameters, Parameter Values.

Hello,

We need some advice on creating the field.

We want to create a new field that is possible to add new value (like a pick list) and add additional information of that value.

We found the most similar fields among the existing fields. They are "Parameter" and "Parameter Values" field used for parameter functions.

(We do not need the parameter function itself, We need a field where we can set the value in a similar way to setting the parameter.)

but, we could not find a special setting, they were only created "Long Text" type.

For example, we will use that(or these) field for branch control.

1. Define all branch name.

2. Select branch that need to change.

3. Enter whether the change is completed for each branch.

ptc.png

Is there any help about this question?

2 REPLIES 2
kjain-2
15-Moonstone
(To:kkim-3)

Hi Kim,

I checked your concern but as per my understanding this is the effective way to achieve this because we have to capture Name, Value, Description all at once. So for now go for this. But for best give me some time i will check and get back to you.

Please let me know if there is some issue.

Regards

Kapil Jain

achachay
6-Contributor
(To:kjain-2)

I am looking for a similar solution. 

Was this topic further explored or it stayed like in the last input?

thank you!

Top Tags