cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

How to query by issue Type using the API

mmains-2
1-Newbie

How to query by issue Type using the API

Hello. I've been working with the API for an integration I am developing. I have read through the Integration Builder's Guide fairly closely. This mostly documents the commands, rather than the available options. I am trying to do a simple im issues command and add an option to specify the type to return like so:

cmd.addOption(new Option("type", typeName));

I found an example in another post on here where the poster was using "type" as an option successfully, but when I attempt this, there is an exception:
com.mks.api.response.InvalidCommandOptionException: im: MKS124819: Invalid option: "type"

Edit: I would be perfectly comfortable with a query that just simply returned all of the Integrity items that I could filter after the fact, depending on their types. The "im issues" command always seems to require an item ID, as I get an error indicating that when I run just "im issues". I just need a command that will return all Integrity items.:

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

So the solution here was using the "queryDefinition" option. This was conspicuously absent from the Integration Builder's Guide.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

So the solution here was using the "queryDefinition" option. This was conspicuously absent from the Integration Builder's Guide.

Top Tags