cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

I installed PTC 10.5. Projects are not showing up in Integrity Client. Any suggesstions Please

gagarwal
1-Newbie

I installed PTC 10.5. Projects are not showing up in Integrity Client. Any suggesstions Please

I installed PTC 10.5 on the server it went fine. but the problem is project are not showing up in Integrity Client although I am able to see projects in Integrity Manager.

Any suggesstion.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for your reply, It was helpful.

Actually I found the real issue, it was with the database. Hopefully things will be fine.

Regards

Gaurav Agarwal

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:gagarwal)

Hello Guarav,

Check the project permissions. If your user ID is not in a group which has been granted access to a project, you will not be able to see that project.

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

I am already added to SIEEAdministrators, but I am still not able to see a single project .

2015-03-23 15:03:43,138 INFO [mksis.IntegrityServer] GENERAL(5): Field is long load skipping: Project's Load Windows 151

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:gagarwal)

Hello Guarav,

The term "Project" is overloaded in Integrity.

1. SCCM/Source Integrity/SI projects refer to projects for versioned artifacts such as source code, while
  2. Integrity Manager/IM projects are groupings for Workflow related documents and items.

Based on what you already said, Integrity Manager and Source Integrity each have a project with the same name, but their permissions and visibility are not related. Since you stated you can see the project in Integrity Manager, I suspect you are talking about Source Integrity projects, you need to be in a group which has the OpenProject ACL granting them that permission. See CS184711 for more information.

Please let me know if that helped.

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

Thanks for your reply, It was helpful.

Actually I found the real issue, it was with the database. Hopefully things will be fine.

Regards

Gaurav Agarwal

Hi Gaurav, please also see one of my previous posts about the difference between Workflows & Documents projects and Configuration Management projects. This is a source of confusion for some users because they are different objects with different uses but are both called "projects".

Top Tags