cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Integrity Mylyn Versions Connector

rmcclelland
1-Newbie

Integrity Mylyn Versions Connector

Currently my team just uses excel spreadsheets to do code reviews for change packages which I think is very ineffiencent. I found that R4E (review for eclipse) is a great review tool built off of Mylyn Reviews and it even supports SCCM through Mylyn Versions. The version of the MKS Eclipse Plugin (4.10) that I have supports the Team platform, but It does not support Mylyn Versions. This makes it so SCCM support of Mylyn Reviews is not possible. It would be very useful if there was a Mylyn Version: Integrity Connector. Are there any plans in the future to support a connector for Mylyn Versions with the Eclipse Integration.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ryan,

Our development team has been looking into this for some time. We currently have an enhancement request in our system for this. If you would like to be included on this request, please contact PTC Technical Support and request to be added to RFC 129579.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ryan,

Our development team has been looking into this for some time. We currently have an enhancement request in our system for this. If you would like to be included on this request, please contact PTC Technical Support and request to be added to RFC 129579.

Top Tags