cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Is it possible to change the language of PTC Integrity Client after installation?

spadaki
2-Guest

Is it possible to change the language of PTC Integrity Client after installation?

Once the Integrity is installed in one language say, English, is it possible to change the language to other language example Chinese without reinstalling it?

2 REPLIES 2
fschmidt
5-Regular Member
(To:spadaki)

Hi!

It's already a bit late, but in case you haven't found a solution yet: Yes, you can do that, however, it's, as far as I know, not an official solution:

You can open the installation directory and open the file "IntegrityClient.lax" from the bin folder in there. There's somewhere the property "lax.nl.java.option.additional", which also contains the Java VM argument "-Duser.language=de" (in my case), which is the language code of the language the client will be started in. If you change that to one of the otehr supported language keys and start the client, it should start with the newly selected language.

Best,

Florian

HI,

It worked for me. I am able to change the language to German but not in Chinese. I tried multiple times with different language codes. DO you have any idea? 

Top Tags