cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Is there a CLI command that checks in what devpath is a specific project revision ?

aprodea
1-Newbie

Is there a CLI command that checks in what devpath is a specific project revision ?

Hello,

I have a script which automize the sandbox creation. In this script I have the project name and the project revision (using the heyword $ProjectRevision$). And, I want to know from what devpath belongs the project revision number from script, to be able to create sandbox of the devpath mainline.

Thanks,

Ana

2 REPLIES 2
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:aprodea)

Hello Anamaria Prodea‌,

I think the command you are looking for is si locate:

si locate -P <projectName> <ScriptMemberName>

This should dump a list of the project name, the development path, the name of the member, and the revision found there.

Please let us know if you need more information, or mark an answer as correct by clicking on the Correct Answer button at the bottom of the correct post.

I hope that helps,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

Hello Kael Lizak‌, thanks for response!

I've tried this command, but unfortunately it's not helping me. In the first step I do not have a sandbox for the batch script.

I tried with %~f0 for the script file path, but is not working with the temporary location.

Ana

Top Tags