cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Is there a way of creating the Item Type "Tag" in PTC Integrity using CLI?

amatilla
1-Newbie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:amatilla)

Hello Angel,

I suspect you want to do something like:

im createissue --type=Tag

For more details, please look up im creatissue in the Integrity 10.5 CLI Reference for Workflows and Documents (PDF).

Please let us know if that helps you get to what you need, or if you require more help with this.

Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
mrump
14-Alexandrite

Do you mean the German "Tag" like "Day" ;

or the English "tag" like "label".

Please explain your usecase

amatilla
1-Newbie
(To:mrump)

Hello Matthias,

I am using the PTC Integrity version 10.5 with a customization layer called "IMS" for Continental.

"Tag" is an Change Management (Integrity) Item Type which is equivalent to its meaning in english (label). I don't know if this Type is a PTC native type or it has been defined with IMS.

I was looking at a CLI reference that we receive as part of the IMS release and I did not find any way of creeating or modifying these Tags other than through the Client GUI. I was hoping to create several of them using a CLI script.

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite

Hello Angel,

I suspect you want to do something like:

im createissue --type=Tag

For more details, please look up im creatissue in the Integrity 10.5 CLI Reference for Workflows and Documents (PDF).

Please let us know if that helps you get to what you need, or if you require more help with this.

Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

Angel,

Was Kael's answer helpful?  If not, could you let us know what you feel is missing from the answer, or why the results weren't satisfactory?  If it is, could you press the Correct Answer button on his post to let everyone know the solution to this problem?

Thanks Kael,

That actually was the solution I was looking for.

Top Tags