cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Learning javascript; integrity triggers

jszlatki
3-Visitor

Learning javascript; integrity triggers

Dear community,

I would like to get a better understanding about the triggers in integrity and javascript. The reference I have found: Class LocalTriggerManager. I started to read the available triggers. I would like to do it well and not too much time dealing with selflearning; I would like to back myself with a good book could you please suggest me a good one? I’ve checked several but all most of them are specialized to web-development. But I need the "How to programming in Java Script - Developing Integrity Triggers" unfortunately I have not found it on amazon I am using often script languages like python or dxl.

1 REPLY 1
LLawton
14-Alexandrite
(To:jszlatki)

The only thing that's special about JavaScript triggers in Integrity is the use of java beans. So to learn JavaScript, any book that suits you is fine. They will all have examples geared towards building web sites because that's what JavaScript is mainly used for.

When I need a refresher or a reference, I start here or here.

Then to learn about using beans, just look at the sample scripts that come with Integrity.

Top Tags