cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

MKS124597 Error when testing new item type

ptc-5150641
1-Newbie

MKS124597 Error when testing new item type

I am currently testing a new item type with changes that I copied from another type. When testing the new type I receive the following error:

MKS124597: The default attachment field PM Integrated Master Schedule is not visible in type SGTF_IR

4 REPLIES 4

I have removed all related and attachment fields in the item type. The error number has stayed the same but the text is now "The default attachment field Attachments is not visible in type SGTF_IR"

mrump
14-Alexandrite
(To:ptc-5150641)

your problem seem to be related to a richtext field. All richtext fields need a default attachment field (in your case the field "Attachments") visible in the same item type, to offer their full functionality. E.g. images that are added to the richtext field via a copy&paste gesture are stored inside the textfields default attachment field.

To solve your error you must add the field "Attachments" to the visible fields of your item type.

HTH Matthias

Matthias, adding the "Attachments" field back in to my visible field list gives me my original error. I'll look to see what fields are richtext to hopefully remedy the problem.

I have found the problem. Thank you Matthias for the advice.

Top Tags