cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

MS Excel Integration with PTC Integrity

kkomarla
1-Newbie

MS Excel Integration with PTC Integrity

Hi All,

I am evaulating the MS Excel integration with PTC Integrity and would like to know if there is a possibility to import Requirement/Design documents consisiting of "Parameters and Parameter Values". I could not find relevant information on this, either in documents or support site.

Thanks in advance. 

Kind Regards,

Karthik Komarla

3 REPLIES 3
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:kkomarla)

Hello Karthik,

Certainly it's possible to import requirements with the Excel Integration:  CS133702:  How to Import a Requirements List Using the Integrity Excel Integration‌ confirms that.  Unfortunately, based on CS90563, it looks like parameters are not supported.  There is a workaround listed, but my understanding is it does not work in all circumstances.  You may want to open a case with PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager Support to have your organization added to the list of those requesting parameter functionality with the Excel Integration.

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

Is this feature updated in any PTC Integrity version ? Importing of Parameter/Parameter Values from the excel/word/csv file to Integrity document ?

Top Tags