cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Message: *** MKS124814: Cannot show view information: MKS766608: The type does not allow history to be displayed. Please remove the --showHistory option and run the command again.

wcatunda-2
8-Gravel

Message: *** MKS124814: Cannot show view information: MKS766608: The type does not allow history to be displayed. Please remove the --showHistory option and run the command again.

Hello all

I am trying to extract (to txt) the history of an ISSUE, however, when executing the command:

im viewissue --showHistory 454841

Returns the message:

*** MKS124814: Cannot show view information: MKS766608: The type does not allow history to be displayed.  Please remove the --showHistory option and run the command again.

Note. When executing the same command in the same environment for the same Type the error does not occur:

im viewissue --showhistory 454861

Why?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Walmir,

I've only ever seen that error message, if the Type is actually configured to not show history.  So if you're getting that error on one item of the Type, but can view the history for another item of the same Type, then I'd suggest opening a Support case to look into this.

kjain-2
15-Moonstone
(To:wcatunda-2)

Hi Walmir,

I tried to run this command in different-2 scenarios but this is working perfectly for me. PFA screenshot for the same.history.png

Am getting every single details about respective ID.

Regards

Kapil Jain

Hello Kapil, in the images, left 454861 (Ok) and right 454841 (Error).

Running "im viewissue --showhistory 999999" I receive the error:

img001.jpg

Running "im viewissue --NOSHOWHISTORY 999999" I have identified that in ISSUE 454841 (Error) the relationship Operation Orders for Cycle Counter has many related Issues:

img002.jpg

The "Display History in Item" is True:

img003.jpg

Does it rings a bell?

Thanks.

Top Tags