cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Please provide "calculateField.js" script

ptc-6083798
1-Newbie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Please also note that custom trigger scripts are not provided by PTC Technical Support, though TS may be able to recommend particular trigger beans and methods to suit your needs. Any implementation details would need to be performed by the Integrity Administrator for your organization or by the PTC Global Services organization through a customer engagement.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:ptc-6083798)

Hello A A,

Could you please instead give us a description of the functionality you are looking for in a trigger script? It would likely help you get a meaningful response, especially with a request for a trigger named "calculateField.js": What kind of calculation are you expecting this script to perform?

Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
LLawton
14-Alexandrite
(To:KaelLizak)

FYI, this post refers to this initial post ("Difference between two dates by excluding Weekends") where I suggested that AA ask for the trigger script I had written a few years ago and posted to FDO.

I expected him to contact PTC Support directly and not through a discussion thread.

Please also note that custom trigger scripts are not provided by PTC Technical Support, though TS may be able to recommend particular trigger beans and methods to suit your needs. Any implementation details would need to be performed by the Integrity Administrator for your organization or by the PTC Global Services organization through a customer engagement.

Top Tags