cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Presentation template image-links. Working links break upon returning to edit template.

byoung
1-Newbie

Presentation template image-links. Working links break upon returning to edit template.

In Integrity presentation templates I insert an image URL to an image on the server (correct location). The image displays correctly. Later I come back to edit the template, and broken-link icon displays in place of image. Integrity will not allow to save template unless broken-link icons are deleted and new image links created. This has happened to me many times!! Very frustrating. Especially since the archaic grid interface practically requires you to use transparent images to control column-widths.

How do you get around this issue? When will the bug be fixed? (I think I reported it a few months ago...can't remember).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
phartwig
12-Amethyst
(To:byoung)

bob,

When you get the broken link Icon, exit the template without saving and open it again.  The links will be fixed.

Thank you,

Paul Hartwig

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
phartwig
12-Amethyst

bob,

When you get the broken link Icon, exit the template without saving and open it again.  The links will be fixed.

Thank you,

Paul Hartwig

DanR.
10-Marble

Bob,

What version of Integrity are you using?  Paul is correct.  Simple close the presenation template without saving, then go back in.  It is a bug, but only a minor annoyance.

Dan

Hi Bob, RFC 992121 was posted for this defect in 10.5 and later. Please open a case and ask to be attached to the RFC so you will be notified when it gets fixed in a future release.

byoung
1-Newbie

Thanks so much!!

Top Tags