cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Report that supplies UID, User name, Projects accessible by the user, and last time user was logged on?

dreimer
5-Regular Member

Report that supplies UID, User name, Projects accessible by the user, and last time user was logged on?

All,

We have a customer the needs a report capable of supplying the user ID, user name, projects accessible by the user, and the last time the user logged on. Currently, except for log-in (or log-out) time, you can use the command line with shell-scripting to get this information, but this is not an acceptable option for them. They are on 2007 and eventually will be upgrading to 2010 after an RCS to DB migration.

So, with that, they would like to know what is available now, and what could be available after migration and upgrade.

In other words, how about a report the does provide, UID, username, projects. And then perhaps a license report they can cross reference.

I've looked through the FDO and haven't found such a report.

Anyone have anything out there?

Thanks,

Dean Reimer

(224) 715-1429

1 REPLY 1

In the statistics diag command (also available in the admin desktop client under the server diagnostcs section), there is a section for "[Integrity User Logins]", which may ahve the information required.

I am not sure of the details about how this is collected, jsut something I came across while looking in there.

I do know this is available in the 10 and 2009 version, but I am not familiar with 2007.

Top Tags