cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Rich Text Issues

nborrerojr.
7-Bedrock

Rich Text Issues

I have noticed several issues with rich content in Integrity. I am using 10.5 with no hot fixes though. Have there been fixes for rich content in newer versions of Integrity? I am not trying to resolve each individual issue right now but overall it is difficult to work with rich text in the client.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

There have been a number of issues addressed in 10.6 and 10.7 and a concerted effort forthcoming in the September release, 10.8, around rich text. In that release we will be supporting super and sub-script, symbols, font styles as well as addressing several quirks in the underlying technology.

The release notes from the 10.6 and 10.7 versions should be accessible through this site -- search for "rich" and you can see the items addressed.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

There have been a number of issues addressed in 10.6 and 10.7 and a concerted effort forthcoming in the September release, 10.8, around rich text. In that release we will be supporting super and sub-script, symbols, font styles as well as addressing several quirks in the underlying technology.

The release notes from the 10.6 and 10.7 versions should be accessible through this site -- search for "rich" and you can see the items addressed.

When I search for "rich" I mostly get content about MathCAD. I'll keep looking around though.

Thanks for the headsup on 10.8. That is good to know and will help with some of our planning here.

My apologies, I was not specific enough. Once you bring up the 10.6 and 10.7 release notes (http://support.ptc.com/WCMS/files/165854/en/Integrity_10_7.htm), search for "rich" within those files.

Are there release notes for hot fixes somewhere?

All hotfixes are rolled into the next shipping release. So, for example, the 10.7 notes referenced above include all hotfixes delivered against 10.5 and 10.6 releases (i.e. all hotfixes released up until roughly mid-March of this year (2 weeks prior to release of 10.7)). For any public hotfix released since that time, you would have to look at the description of each to understand contents and applicability to the rich text question.

Oh ok that makes sense. If I see something in the release notes for 10.6, does that mean there is a hotfix for 10.5 that deals with the same issue?

No sir. All hotfixes are included in the next release, but all fixes within a given release are not back-ported via hotfix to previous releases.

Top Tags