cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

[SI] quoting or escaping values for --rfilter?

JensN.
13-Aquamarine

[SI] quoting or escaping values for --rfilter?

Hi @all,

some user has made a devpath and named it "ABCDE/12". I can set the filter for my projecthistory in the rich client and then i get all revisions which are present in this devpath. But in the commandline it doesnt work. I think Integrity seems to have trouble with the slash in the devpath-name and i cant get it "outquoted" or such things. Here something i tried:

si viewprojecthistory --project=#/TLP#subproject_lvl_1/subproject_lvl_2 --rfilter=devpath:'"ABCDE/12"'

in this case i got: *** MKS124814: Cannot show view information: MKS125382: Illegal development path specification: One or more Invalid characters found.

Then i changed the quoting (or doesnt use any quotes):

si viewprojecthistory --project=#/TLP#subproject_lvl_1/subproject_lvl_2 --rfilter=devpath:"'ABCDE/12'"

si viewprojecthistory --project=#/TLP#subproject_lvl_1/subproject_lvl_2 --rfilter=devpath:"ABCDE/12"

si viewprojecthistory --project=#/TLP#subproject_lvl_1/subproject_lvl_2 --rfilter=devpath:'ABCDE/12'

si viewprojecthistory --project=#/TLP#subproject_lvl_1/subproject_lvl_2 --rfilter=devpath:ABCDE/12

in all above cases i got: *** The revision filter cannot be applied to subproject_lvl_2/project.pj. (MKS125194: The development path is invalid or missing.).

Is there any solution how i can set the rfilter to this devpath-name in the cli? Thank you...

kind regards, Jens

4 REPLIES 4
tdalon
4-Participant
(To:JensN.)

Hi Jens

Have you tried escaping with ^?

See related post : http://communities.ptc.com/message/224865#224865

HTH

Thierry

JensN.
13-Aquamarine
(To:tdalon)

Hi Thierry,

sorry for my late reply! Unfortunately escaping with a circumflex doesnt work either...

kind regards, Jens

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:JensN.)

Hello Jens,

Please contact PTC Integrity Support, and have yourself added to SPR/RFC 203648.

Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
JensN.
13-Aquamarine
(To:KaelLizak)

Hi Kael,

yes, i will do so...

kind regards, Jens