cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

To implement trace matrix viewer

dmoon
5-Regular Member

To implement trace matrix viewer

Hi all,

I am Daniel working at PTC Korea and having some issues to implement a kind of trace matrix viewer for the 4 depths of the selected document.

I am kinda new to ALM and Integrity, because I am one of the PLM Consultants, so hope to get some great guides from ALM experts.

It was ok when I tested with a small size of a document has under 200 nodes.

However, when I executed the program with a big one like over 1800 nodes, it just died and gave me errors below.

2013-06-27 04:33:07 [INFO ] API Command: im relationships --displayForwardFields --fields=Text,Document ID,Type --user=admin 13265
2013-06-27 04:34:45 [SEVERE ] com.mks.api.response.APIConnectionException: Unknown Blimp command request: command code=48
at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:355)
java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:308)
com.mks.api.response.APIExceptionFactory.getAPIExceptionObject(APIExceptionFactory.java:134)
com.mks.api.response.APIExceptionFactory.createAPIException(APIExceptionFactory.java:80)
com.mks.connect.AbstractCmdRunner.executeCommand(AbstractCmdRunner.java:317)
com.mks.connect.AbstractCmdRunner.executeCommand(AbstractCmdRunner.java:242)
com.mks.connect.AbstractCmdRunner.execute(AbstractCmdRunner.java:394)
com.ptc.integrity.traceview.command.IntegrityCommand.exec(IntegrityCommand.java:88)
com.ptc.integrity.traceview.controller.TraceController.loadData(TraceController.java:98)
com.ptc.integrity.traceview.ui.TraceMatrixUI.loadData(TraceMatrixUI.java:146)
com.ptc.integrity.traceview.ui.TraceMatrixUI.<init>(TraceMatrixUI.java:59)
com.ptc.integrity.traceview.TraceView.main(TraceView.java:59)

Actually, it had given me a java heap size error of the Integrity Client, so I resized the java heap size of the Integrity Client to 1024MB.

And then, I got a new one above. Please give me some expert advices.

When I tried to run the CLI at the command line, it worked fine with --gui command. However, with --xmlapi option, it gave me nothing or sometimes errors.

Thanks in advance, and I am looking forward to the great reponses from Integrity experts!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dmoon
5-Regular Member
(To:dmoon)

This issue was resolved at Integrity 10.6.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
dmoon
5-Regular Member

This issue was resolved at Integrity 10.6.

mrump
14-Alexandrite

Just curious,

is there a new type of view ("TraceMatrixUI") in 10.6 ?

If so ... Hurray !!!

Currently (10.4) I know only the limited trace matrix HTML reports, but no specialized view.

Regards Matthias

mrump
14-Alexandrite

Hi Kun,

would you mind an answere?

dmoon
5-Regular Member
(To:mrump)

Hi Matthias,

I am sorry for delayed answer for your question. I didn't know that you asked about the Trace Matrix UI.

The answer is no, but there is a customized trace matrix viewer which is not officially supported by PTC. Or you can make one by your own by using 'im relationships' CLI wrapped api.

Thanks,

Daniel

Top Tags