cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Trigger report or export of information

jsummers
11-Garnet

Trigger report or export of information

Need help on how to export or print out trigger information specifically parameters and rules

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Joe,

The command you are looking for is "im triggers" or "im viewtrigger".

Both of these are documented in the Integrity Server Admin CLI guide pdf (for 10.0 and up, I don't remember the name of the pdf for 2009 versions, but the commands have existed for a while)

Basically, im triggers will list out all the triggers you have and you can specify what columns (from the admin client's trigger view) to list out using the --fields parameter, so you might want to use "im triggers --fields=name,rule,scriptParams" to get a list of the names, rules, and parameters of every trigger on your server.

im viewtrigger will give a more detailed look at a specific trigger, for example if you want to see the trigger's references to admin objects or the history of changes to the trigger

Matt

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Joe,

The command you are looking for is "im triggers" or "im viewtrigger".

Both of these are documented in the Integrity Server Admin CLI guide pdf (for 10.0 and up, I don't remember the name of the pdf for 2009 versions, but the commands have existed for a while)

Basically, im triggers will list out all the triggers you have and you can specify what columns (from the admin client's trigger view) to list out using the --fields parameter, so you might want to use "im triggers --fields=name,rule,scriptParams" to get a list of the names, rules, and parameters of every trigger on your server.

im viewtrigger will give a more detailed look at a specific trigger, for example if you want to see the trigger's references to admin objects or the history of changes to the trigger

Matt

One small issue I'm getting an error working with support to resolve

trigger+listing+erorr.PNG

Reviewed the trigger listed above message it does not refer to any Type

Top Tags