cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

What is the maximum file size i can upload in Integrity 10.7

isaha
4-Participant

What is the maximum file size i can upload in Integrity 10.7

What is the maximum file size i can upload in Integrity 10.7.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MichaelChatel
20-Turquoise
(To:isaha)

Hi Indraneel,

By chance, did you open a Support case for this same question?

Are you talking about file attachments on Workflow & Documents Integrity items?  Or are you talking about Configuration Management, and file size for "check-ins"?

If you're talking about the former, you can control file size attachment to Workflow & Documents items, with the following propery:

mksis.im.maxAttachmentSize

The maximum is 256M.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MichaelChatel
20-Turquoise

Hi Indraneel,

By chance, did you open a Support case for this same question?

Are you talking about file attachments on Workflow & Documents Integrity items?  Or are you talking about Configuration Management, and file size for "check-ins"?

If you're talking about the former, you can control file size attachment to Workflow & Documents items, with the following propery:

mksis.im.maxAttachmentSize

The maximum is 256M.

alabonte
14-Alexandrite

Hello Indraneel Saha,

If you still need assistance with this, can you please let us know the challenge(s) you are still facing?

It looks like Michael's solution is correct, would you please take the next step and mark this answer as "Correct Answer"?

This way other users reading the thread will know there is a solution, and which answer is correct. In addition, it makes the solution easier to find.

Thank you,

Adam

Top Tags